Friday, June 27, 2014

Plum Skies...

 As you probably know by now, I have been sewing a lot lately.  Currently, my *go-to* piece is a tunic.   I really enjoy working with different lengths, from mid-length tops, to full-length tunics, to tunic style dresses. 

And the possibilities are endless when I start to experiment with the necklines and trims!! 

I have sewn several tunics and tunic style dresses for myself which I have been wearing endlessly since the start of summer.  Naturally, I have also created a few new ones for my SizeMedium clothing shop on Etsy. 

Pictured is my latest experimentation in fashion which I designed for my shop,  Indigo Art, a mid-length silk tunic with a sweet rosette neckline. I find there is something very elegant and romantic to this piece, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment